The job seeker visa for Germany is a Long-Term Residency Permit, which allows you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If at the end of the six months you have found a place of employment, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there.
Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the fifth largest in the world. The job market in Germany is generally strong and employment is high for skilled workers coming into the country, specifically in engineering, manufacturing and the IT sectors. Manufacturing is the foundation of the economy of Germany, a highly industrialized and densely populated country.
Germany is not only a beautiful country; it is also one of the most powerful countries in Europe. With high growth and low unemployment, it is the perfect place to go if you are looking for a job. The country offers free education to its residents and is considered to be a highly safe and attractive living and working environment.
1. The Germany Job seeker visa is a long-term residence permit that allows you to look for a job for a period of 6 months.
2. This visa makes it simpler for you to secure an employment visa as it allows you to attend interviews and find a job in your skilled area of work.
3. The Employer will sponsor your Employment Visa under most scenarios; else you will need to do it on your own.
4. Visa validity will depend on the employer.
5. Quick Visa Decision, as compared to any other EU country.
Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree (STEM Graduates)
Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany
Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit